Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Backflips

Here I am teetering on the edge of effort and surrender. I am being tested quite a bit as of recently. I know it is good for me but there is that little, ok rather LOUD voice in my head screaming at me to resist. Welcome to the ego. I stretch my hips and they get tight again. I rinse my shoulders and they get sore again. I meditate, but my mind once again entertains itself with thought after tension enhancing thought. When did my ego get so big?! I don't remember the incessant chatter being so loud. Now I am questioning if I am taking on too much or just taking everything way too seriously. But if I don't take it seriously, will it ever get accomplished? Am I complaining right now?

So- here I sit wondering what to do next. Practice, meditate, or work more.....

No comments: