Monday, October 13, 2008

Playlist I call "Beautiful"

This is the full playlist that I have been playing a ton in my classes the past couple months. I play different songs from it and rarely play it all the way through, but this is the order that it is in on my ipod. I have been playing "Desire" during Savasana mostly- Ryan Adams has a heavenly voice. This has been a very inspiring playlist for me through this time of transition in my life. I hope that you have enjoyed it and find it beautiful as well!

Bottom of the Barrel- Amos Lee

Behind the Moon- Matt Costa

Peace Love and Happiness- G. Love

War out of Peace- Tristan Prettyman

Watching the Wheels- John Lennon

She- Grand Avenue

Tailor Made- Colby Caillat

Say- John Mayer

Yellow (Acoustic)- Coldplay

Sadeness- Enigma

Tears and Rain- James Blunt

Wonderwall- Ryan Adams

Imagine- Eva Cassidy

Desire- Ryan Adams

Samba Sadashiva- Donna De Lory

No comments: